By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Premium Details Options To Extend Warranty & Cross Game Chat & More!

I'm happy with what I got. Cross Chat invite is cool, but don't need it. No one should buy it so they give up on charging. I mean it worked for UMD :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

it think the 29.99 one has some good features that is for sure

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

nordlead said:

for those wondering, this is all rumor based on a survey (that we don't even know if it is legit, as stated by Engadget) To top it off, this list is deceiving, as the rumor has it not all those services would be in the same package. The worst thing is that there are no packages that offer everything.

The survey is real. I found it in my inbox and filled it out the other day. However, people seem to only be talking about that one screenshot of the survey when the actual survey showed you many different options and price points than just the one from the screenshot.

When you get to that part in the survey, it'll ask you a bunch of times which option and price (including 'none') you would want to pay for while it changes the services and prices every time. So sometimes you'll see an option where nearly all the services are included for $20-30 and another time you'll see a similar amount of services for $50-60 while other times you might see a few services for $50.

IllegalPaladin said:
nordlead said:

for those wondering, this is all rumor based on a survey (that we don't even know if it is legit, as stated by Engadget) To top it off, this list is deceiving, as the rumor has it not all those services would be in the same package. The worst thing is that there are no packages that offer everything.

The survey is real. I found it in my inbox and filled it out the other day. However, people seem to only be talking about that one screenshot of the survey when the actual survey showed you many different options and price points than just the one from the screenshot.

When you get to that part in the survey, it'll ask you a bunch of times which option and price (including 'none') you would want to pay for while it changes the services and prices every time. So sometimes you'll see an option where nearly all the services are included for $20-30 and another time you'll see a similar amount of services for $50-60 while other times you might see a few services for $50.

all my information was based off of what engadet posted. I haven't seen any survey like this myself.

Who knows, maybe it is legit, but either way, everything seems so flakey. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Sony can't keep a secret and keeps spouting that information that just makes everything more confusing.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
IllegalPaladin said:
nordlead said:

all my information was based off of what engadet posted. I haven't seen any survey like this myself.

Who knows, maybe it is legit, but either way, everything seems so flakey. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Sony can't keep a secret and keeps spouting that information that just makes everything more confusing.

Yes, that information (including the image they used) was from the actual survey that I myself have filled out. The details of each of the features was given in the survey right before they started showing you the actual tables (image of the table shown below). You select which option you would want at either the annual or monthly price. When you do so, it'll show you the same table, but the features and price points for each option will be different. I don't remember the exact number of how many times it did it, but I think it showed me 10 or more different layouts.

Now I'm certainly not interested in shelling out money for a lot of these things and would rather see a few of these be added without charging for them (ex - cross game voice chat), but I guess it all depends on what becomes of this and the features they might offer for how much they'd be charging.

This is next image is from the e-mail in my inbox

Around the Network

Would be cool if Sony is able to add at least some of these features, I'd pay for it.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

If it has all those features, I would pay for it, heck I used to pay for XBL..

I mean seriously having the ability to download any PSone games for free.. does it for me.

mM

I'm still sticking to my free online gaming !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Stuff that I would subscribe for:

Extended Console Warranty 3 Years
Access to Beta Games
Early Access to All Store Content
Free Access to PSOne Classics, PSP Minis, and PS3/PSP Themes
Discounts on Store Content
Member Only In-game Content
Cloud Storage Space for Games
Online Music Service

the other stuff are either worthless or should be free