By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 / PS3 comparison Army of Two 40th day

360 version does look better

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
360 version does look better

It's not, all 3 screenshots are taken @ different moments!!

Comparisons are often very bad.
The 1st screenshot has 2 different signs (360 version is changing) on the left, but the green/yellow neon sign on the right is definitely better looking on the PS3-version.
The 2nd screenshot looks better on the 360-version (look at the textures of the soldier's clothes!), but if you look at the soldier's mouth (tongue + teeth) you can see these screenshots are also taken at different times.
The 3rd screenshot is really terrible, everyone knows alarm-lights change color. These are also taken at different times.
The bad thing about these comparisons is that if the people posting/making these didn't put enough effort in it, they are worthless.
With a difference of 1 second you can make one screenshot look better or worse then the other.

Therefore I laugh at all the dumb people thinking and/or claiming that one of these games is better (looking) then the other just by looking at a bad comparison.

A difference of 1 second and the lighting/texture/sharpness etc. etc. could be different. Try to understand this before posting.

The only difference I've spotted is in the 2nd pics, on the soldier's left arm. The texture of the clothes is slightly better on the 360 version, we can see a more granular aspect of the tissue. The PS3 version's textures look a bit bluried, but again one won't noticed that during gameplay.

Achilles said:
The only difference I've spotted is in the 2nd pics, on the soldier's left arm. The texture of the clothes is slightly better on the 360 version, we can see a more granular aspect of the tissue. The PS3 version's textures look a bit bluried, but again one won't noticed that during gameplay.

its not better its just a different frame.

look at his mouth

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
hm? well i don't see it, let me bring my microscope...

I would say you need glasses not microscope. The difference is obvious, I spotted it after a few seconds...

But in motion both games will look identical so I don't see the need for comparisons when both games perform the same, we play games in motion not screenshots :)

Around the Network
Severance said:
Achilles said:

its not better its just a different frame.

look at his mouth

no, he is right, the letters "AB" on the guy's arm look blurry on the PS3 version............

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

donsterydo2 said:
Severance said:
hm? well i don't see it, let me bring my microscope...

I would say you need glasses not microscope. The difference is obvious, I spotted it after a few seconds...

But in motion both games will look identical so I don't see the need for comparisons when both games perform the same, we play games in motion not screenshots :)

And what is the difference? I'm still looking for it.

And I'm not counting the writing because it is 2 different frames and it just looks like he is turned a bit more on the PS3 version to me.

sweet jesus...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

So the Xbox 360 version has sharper textures. The textures are usually sharper, and the antialiasing is better on Xbox 360 multiplats...and the PS3 more than likely always edges out with lighting, and shading/shadows, err w/e. Seems this is the trend for every head to head, and it's getting old.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

I can't believe the ignorant reactions ...
None of these two is better, they show different frames on each screenshot!