By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 / PS3 comparison Army of Two 40th day

I don't need identical frames to spot the 360 has better AA and some texture advantages. Hopefully LoT will do a comparison at some point and further backup this conclusion too.

Around the Network
KillerMan said:
Yeah. X360 version has small edge but you really have to search differences from those pictures so when you play there is practically no difference.

Zero Anti Aliasing on the Ps3 version is instantly noticeable. The game looks like shit anyway.

haha, sorry Kowenicki, I forgot to signify it was an attempt at humour :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Haha, Army of Two 40th Day!

I played the demo and got at the part where you have to go up a ladder. I said to my bro: "Wait, let me get up in the ladder first, then after I'm high enough, you should get on it as well and I'm going to press the A button which lets my guy slide down." Guess what happened? A fucking glitch, a very easy glitch that the studio at Montreal could have fixed. I mean, it's the FIRST THING I thought of doing when I got on the ladder and they didn't?

This is ridiculous. The first game was filled with little bugs like that that completely ruined the experience. I'm not expecting much from this game (though I must say I really like the PDA thingy... but it's already been done in Batman: AA so nothing new sadly).

Oh, and that was really off-topic but still...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

nen-suer said:
Severance said:
Achilles said:
The only difference I've spotted is in the 2nd pics, on the soldier's left arm. The texture of the clothes is slightly better on the 360 version, we can see a more granular aspect of the tissue. The PS3 version's textures look a bit bluried, but again one won't noticed that during gameplay.

its not better its just a different frame.

look at his mouth

no, he is right, the letters "AB" on the guy's arm look blurry on the PS3 version............

yes because its a different frame

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.