By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix to announce new project soon.

I looled so bad xD

KH3 exclusive for Wii

Around the Network

Not even a timer? SE are slipping up.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

makingmusic476 said:
I'm more inclined to say FFXV. They announced XIII before XII was released, and I'm sure they've at least got a teaser in the works for the next main installment.

Unless they're simply going to focus on Versus and XIV at the moment.

Man I'm hoping for FFXV. For so many reasons do I hope.

oh ffs, as much as I love these guys, they are really starting to piss me off, just finish what there making already like versus 13 agito 13 and 14

Kantor said:
Not even a timer? SE are slipping up.

Yeah, how are we going to know to look forward to the countdown timer, if they don't let us know it's coming with a countdown timer?

Around the Network

KH3 and TWEWY sequel

nen-suer said:
Yay, i think every nomura fanboy know what that games is ^_^

It better be KH3 or FFVII remake! XD ...on PS3 of course ;] yay Nomura!!! he's as badass as his character designs lol

I dont think a FF7 remake would sell like a new installmentof the main Series. :<

it would be stupid either if they announce FF15, i mean - gimme SATEEN first., before hyping me with another FF.

i think KH3, or FFXIII Hareasis would be good choices. (i wouldnt say no to Drakengard 3, but Cavia is busy with NieR.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Ah, thanks Nen. I forgot about One Goal Spirit. I'm gonna guess that's the game.

4 ≈ One

Will this unannounced project be a playstation 3 exclusive? That is the question.