By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix to announce new project soon.

Haven't we already learned that 95% of these so callled "announcements" turns into dissapointments?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Naum said:
Haven't we already learned that 95% of these so callled "announcements" turns into dissapointments?

eeeeeeeww... dont remember me. <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

i bet it is a some portable title, or another remake DQ VII ? FF V ?

Soriku said:
Umm...KH3 isn't the next KH game guys. He already hinted at a game that's like a main KH game but not quite KH3 already.

Please TWEWY sequel!

That would be pretty awesome, but i would like to see it on a Wii instead of DS, see what they could do with it.

Will they finally agree to make Super Mario RPG 2 with Geno?

Around the Network

The "new" project is FFvXIII for 360

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Ugh, please not FFXV. And enough with the "exclusive to ___," seriously!

I hope it's something original, like TWEWY. Now, that doesn't mean exactly like TWEWY, no - similar to TWEWY as in, something we've never seen before.

You can do it, Square-Enix!

New Kingdom Hearts game for PS3 please, or original IP that is unique please.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Nomura has just commented that this is not a new IP.And the game has been in devolpment for a short time.

Not sure what it could be, although I DO hope it's a PS3 Exclusive, I mean, Sony deserves it after SE went and made FFXIII multiplatform, even if M$ DID pay them alot, lol...

I also wouldn't mind more info on FFvXIII...