By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

tragedy!!!! down to 97 on metacritc!!!!

Around the Network

dsf

I have seen many ads of super mario for many times, it's really very great, i think, but i can't but it to play, what a pity.

i want to know something about the nintendo 3ds nds games , it need R4 cards..R4..R4...ps3 jailbreak is so cool.

I finally obtained all the stars in the game and it feels soooooooooooo good, I only needed 30 hours

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

MANUELF said:

I finally obtained all the stars in the game and it feels soooooooooooo good, I only needed 30 hours

Congrats

30 hours is about the same time that I managed to obtain all 242 stars as well. Did you have trouble with the last one?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:

Congrats

30 hours is about the same time that I managed to obtain all 242 stars as well. Did you have trouble with the last one?

Lets forget that one even existed an the same for the third green star in flipsville or the first one in stone cyclone

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:

Congrats

Lets forget that one even existed an the same for the third green star in flipsville or the first one in stone cyclone

that's cheating O_o

I also made it in 30 hours, 32 espcifically

MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:

Congrats

Well, to me, star 242 wasn't difficult at all, got it in less than 5 tries. 

I agree though that there were some pretty exasperating green stars >_< 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

morenoingrato said:
MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:

Congrats

that's cheating O_o

Why cheating?

MANUELF said:
morenoingrato said:
MANUELF said:
lestatdark said:
MANUELF said:

Congrats

that's cheating O_o

Why cheating?

you didn't finish