By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 HW - 245k and FFXIII - 1.5M

well just see in the end of the week! lol

Around the Network

It should have a big boost,most people dont like leaving the holidays shopping untill the last days before Christmas's Eve

ioi said:
Huge numbers, definitely 10% higher than I was expecting on both hardware and software - big week indeed for PS3.

Is it as big as... 1million? Come on... You know you can tell me

OT: Wow! Very big numbers!

oh and wait forgot to post that 245k ps3s were sold in japan not counting until thursday so it might increase right?

"200k - 250k sounds about right I think, and it will be closer to 250k than 200k."

I'm such a genius ^_^

Around the Network

ROFLMAO at the people thought that all FF fans already bought the FF because of the Demo and FF XIII won't have a significant boost to PS3. This tells us not to underestimate the power of Final Fantasy and the PS brand.

OT. Great sales for PS3 and so-so great sales for FF XIII. I wish that this will have 3 million LTD. I also hope this game will have a Christmas boost.

FFVsXIII is next damn!

Damn!

So close!

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Hmm,2nd week should be big too
1.8-2.0 million by the end of the year hopefully
NSMBWii is at 1.4 million,with the XIII week it should be around 2 million
It all depends on XIII's 2nd week
It will be close

Nah, it was sealed when NSMB Wii hit 450k last week... that's just too much for FFXIII to handle. XIII's second week can't outsell NSMB Wii's by over 100k, which it is going to need to manage.

Well, the good thing is both games did better than many of us expected. I'm just rooting for home consoles in Japan, they needed this boost!

I don't think the PS3 will hit 1mil next week, Others would have to cover over 400k. I don't think the Wii will do 2 million, either (depends entirely on America). It would be pretty epic if they both made the mark, though.

It is great numbers! There's a chance of FFXIII not being the best selling game WW this week? First shipment will be sold out in second week, maybe the game can reach 2.5 million til ending 2010!

Oh snap!!!

If these numbers are accurate then my prediction in that poll thread couldn't have been closer lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2933658&page=1&postnum=38

This is great news for Sony and Square-Enix. Hopefully will get close to 2million LTD for FFXIII in Japan.