By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 HW - 245k and FFXIII - 1.5M

@BladeOfGod

do you know that you can play MK Wii without "the wheel"?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network
saicho said:

@BladeOfGod

do you know that you can play MK Wii without "the wheel"?

yes, so?

CONGRATS FF13 & well done PS3 too!

We waited for this week since 3 years, when it FINALLY came you disappointed no-one, you blew past famitsu's lifetime expectations in a week & your well on your way to 2 Million, swords & shields will shatter in your amazing glory FF13!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

johnsobas said:
it would have been interesting if they had a 360 version in Japan, retailers would have had a hell of a time trying to guess how much it would sell on 360. More than likely they would undership it on 360.

If they'd have shipped the 360 version, I think it could've matched FFX/XII.

I bet 360 gets the International rerelease though.

jarrod said:
johnsobas said:
it would have been interesting if they had a 360 version in Japan, retailers would have had a hell of a time trying to guess how much it would sell on 360. More than likely they would undership it on 360.

If XIII was released for 360 in Japan it would eat some PS3 sales. I'd sale that 1.4million/400k would be the FW and 1.8million/600k lifetime.

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:
jarrod said:
johnsobas said:

If XIII was released for 360 in Japan it would eat some PS3 sales. I'd sale that 1.4million/400k would be the FW and 1.8million/600k lifetime.

I think you're right, but I think your 360 figures are a little high.  I'd have expected more like ~200k 1st week and ~300k lifetime.  It'd still be the best selling 360 game though (sadly).