By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Top Ten Lists - The Archive

new one up:

VGC Top Ten: Celebrities That Look Like Videogame Characters

Around the Network

We need a Top Ten list of the best Top Ten lists !

You know something like:         VGC Top Ten: Top Ten Lists

started adding the 2009 GOTY stuff

added a second look-alike one

VGC Top Ten: Worst Photoshop Disasters in Game Cover Art

Around the Network

I looked at the top 10 gamecube games and just makes me want to make my own even more. I think Tales of Symphonia should be replaces with Baten Kaitos Origins, Resident Evil 4 be reduced to an honorable mention (since it isn't really an exclusive), F-zero possible replacing Mario Kart, and probably including Fire Emblem somewhere. What about Rogue Squadron III? I laugh at top 10 lists that include Rogue Squadron II instead, when RSIII is basically the same thing multiplayer with an added single player. Should Animal Crossing really be on the list? I think it could be replaced by Pikmin.

More than that, I would like to see a top 10 lists where they talked about games flaws also.
Metroid Prime has some cut-scenes where the limitations of last gen graphics come into view. They could have done the scenes better so it doesn't throw the graphical flaws in our face.
Eternal Darkness was an amazingly original game, but the sanity system had some glaring flaws that I thought would be fixed in the sequel that never came. The biggest flaws is almost every time an insanity effect happened, you knew it was fake since nothing that weird ever happens for real.
Things like that. I like to look at nostalgic games on both sides, good and bad.

VGC Top Ten: Celebrities That Look Like Videogame Characters 3!

When will the next top ten list come out? I love those.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

hi, i am new, i just come to have a look.

i want to know something about the nintendo 3ds nds games , it need R4 cards..R4..R4...ps3 jailbreak is so cool.

hi :)

make money from home