By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why People Are Not Liking FFXIII

finalsquall said:
psfanboy said:
upgrading weopons? ff8.

I loved that part. Greatest Weapon - the Lionheart - kick ass.  Anways, ppl try to  hold on the the past. I enjoy every new system - Keeps it gresh - I also loved loved the Junction system :D

Yeah, great idea, but very poorly implemented. Hope, that XIII will be better in this.

Around the Network

i loved ff8's gameplay too, the junction the weapons upgrade. most ppl dont like those.

so i dont really care if ppl arent enjoying ffxiii, when i get it i'll make my own mind about it

FF13 is to western for their taste.

SE is going for the world not just Japan, DQ serves that purpose.

Maybe because they want FFXIII to fail because if FFXIII become successful then PS3 will have the momentum and will sell loads of PS3. Console wars is serious business. Yeah I am just being conspiracy theorist. Lol!

Ok? Guess that means I won't like this game at all.

Around the Network

I'll still get it, but eh...this doesn't sound too promising...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

FFX is my #1 game of all time, with MGS4 and U2 close behind. In other words, if this game is anything like FFX it has a nice shot at being one of my all-time favorites.

I dunno about that, I absolutely hate FFX but I am currently enjoying FFXIII. I went into XIII skeptical because it was the X team, but so far so good.

Hus said:
FF13 is to western for their taste.

SE is going for the world not just Japan, DQ serves that purpose.

Not really.

12 was , not 13

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Mahorosan said:
I dunno about that, I absolutely hate FFX but I am currently enjoying FFXIII. I went into XIII skeptical because it was the X team, but so far so good.

It would be great if you could post your impressions of FFXIII. It doesn't have to be long or "professional" looking, just your thoughts about the game so far.