By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tedsteriscool said:
RolStoppable said:
tedsteriscool said:
phenom08 said:

Thats what you say, but personally uncharted 2 for me was horrible and modern warfare 2 was better, but again these are all opinions; and i believe we use sales to decide everything else so why not games. In the US we use votes(more or less sales) to decide who our president is and the greatest band on the planet are the Beatles(they have also sold the most albums).

Mega lawl. One of the best reviewed games (and for a while, THE best reviewed game) ever is "horrible." Yep, there goes your credibility.

So everyone who says that GTA IV sucked compared to the previous games loses his credibility instantly?

GTA IV was different...Stop trying so hard.

Uncharted 2:

Metascore: 96

User Score: 9.4

GTA 4:

Metascore: 98

User Score: 7.4

that didn't stop it from destroying uncharted on the charts, unless thats from all 13 million that bought the game, i dont care for some random nerds sharing what they thought about the game, and that shows me im right about the flawed review system and why we should stick to sales

Around the Network

Agreed, stop reading review guys that why we are on VGChartz to begin with right? when it sales like hotcakes it must taste like hotcakes : )

Can we get back to the topic? Eyepet is a moderate success as Wii Music was last year

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

elmerion said:
Basing your opinions on reviews opinion, makes you lose your credibility, Famitsu has rated 4 games this year as Master Pieces, and IGN rated Modern Warfare 2 as it was Jesus Christ coming again, and yet NSMB got barely a 8.9 because it was another Mario Game, it was the "easy" way for Nintendo, i wonder why cant they say the same thing about Call of Duty what? 6 or 7 cant remember now, are we counting the portable versions too?

Thank you elmerion its funny how many games are considered master pieces but when its time to perform on the charts they sell less than wii music and people say casuals don't buy games where are these hardcore gamers that allow their "superior" games to get outsold. Why aren't these hardcore gamers buying these master pieces, i think i know why, because they are overrated. I should list some of these games that are overrated but those hardcore gamers would have a fit.

GTA 4 sold because of its name... i think it was just above average, there are way too many things to take in consideration when we look at the Quality-Sales relation, there are many things to name.. you could also name Resident Evil 5, it has low reviews, but its the highest selling RE game, and as far as ive read most of people think its not nearly as good as Resident Evil 4, not to mention RE fans likely hate it

RolStoppable said:
phenom08 said:
RolStoppable said:
tedsteriscool said:

Mega lawl. One of the best reviewed games (and for a while, THE best reviewed game) ever is "horrible." Yep, there goes your credibility.

So everyone who says that GTA IV sucked compared to the previous games loses his credibility instantly?

thanks for pointing  that out roll, but unlike uncharted, gta  actually sold well, so atleast it  has something to brag about, while hes left making excuses for why uncharted flopped so hard, and yes i believe a game that was reviewed so well that can't even reach 5 million is a flop

Your argumentation is equally flawed, if not moreso as it doesn't seem that you want to stop digging yourself a deeper hole.

please point out my flawed logic roll, its all opinions in the end so sales should be the indicator since it includes everyone and not just a couple of people

Around the Network

I can't even find this game on shelves.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Hasn't been released in the Americas yet

elmerion said:
GTA 4 sold because of its name... i think it was just above average, there are way too many things to take in consideration when we look at the Quality-Sales relation, there are many things to name.. you could also name Resident Evil 5, it has low reviews, but its the highest selling RE game, and as far as ive read most of people think its not nearly as good as Resident Evil 4, not to mention RE fans likely hate it

i agree with u on why gta 4 sold but it still outsold uncharted by alot, so going by that logic the next gta should sell less than uncharted 3, thats very unlikely and re5 sold well because of re4 so comparing games within the same series isn't very accurate because they pretty much dictate each other sales, while gta sold better than uncharted because gta is just better

tedsteriscool said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Hasn't been released in the Americas yet

I live in Canada lol.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Wii Music is a product of the Wii name, it sold at least 1 million because of that, 500k because the idea seemed cool, and the rest was people that really liked the game, i cant hardly use this game as a reference for anything, just to point out that not everything with the Wii name on it can be a huge success, and yet it outsold so many games considered succesful... i think this is the kind of result we can expect on Eyepet, the game is succesful a software titles, any game above 2million is higly profitable it doesnt matter if you are Nintendo or Dogbrain Productions, the problem is Wii Music destroyed the Wii momentum (or at least it didnt keep it going) Eyepet wont create much momentum for the PS3 either