By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The anti-fanboy game

Okay were are going to play a game. Heres how it works. First you state which console maker is you favorite then you state somthing good about one of the the competiters that you wish your system of choice had. It can be an game, an entire franchise, it could be somthing about the controller or a feature of the system its self, whatever you like.

Please stay on topic as much as possible.

Okay Ill go first. My system of choice is the xbox 360 and even though i perfer the 360 controller over ether of the others (i.e. the left thumb stick is up in a more confotable spot and triggers and bumpers estead of double bumpers.)  However the d-pad on both other systems is far supireor to that mushy piece of crap on the 360 which sucks especialy for fighting games. WHOOOOO IT FEELS GOOD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST OKAY WHOS NEXT!!

"All three consoles have been out for some time now. So its time to stop using the term "next gen" this is current gen people."-me-

MCL

Around the Network

I prefer Nintendo because I love its franchises. I just wish they would concentrate more on their gameplay than their graphics. (I'm looking at Metroid Prime 3 and Galaxy here.)

Cadence said:
I prefer Nintendo because I love its franchises. I just wish they would concentrate more on their gameplay than their graphics. (I'm looking at Metroid Prime 3 and Galaxy here.)

!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!??!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Cadence said:
 I just wish they would concentrate more on their gameplay than their graphics. (I'm looking at Metroid Prime 3 and Galaxy here.)

So, you've played Galaxy?

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Cadence said:

yeah I think all three are having trouble with that one this gen. thanx

Im also a little jellous that everyone has motion controles but xbox. enen though as far as the PS3 is concerned it hasnt really used it to great effect yet. Something tells me that eventually they will.

"All three consoles have been out for some time now. So its time to stop using the term "next gen" this is current gen people."-me-

MCL

Around the Network

So whats the matter. is everyone here just a hopless fanboy exept Cadence and cant bear to admit any good qualitys of any system exept yours. huh???

MCL

wii = HEAVEN

Xbox = EARTH

PS3 = HELL ( a nice hell, but this way it makes sense )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
silenteion said:
So whats the matter. is everyone here just a hopless fanboy exept Cadence and cant bear to admit any good qualitys of any system exept yours. huh???

This kind of thread has been done already several times, so don't be surprised to not see many people contributing. 

My system of choice is the Wii and features I would like it to have that the other systems offer: 

Region-free games and more storage space (a solution would be the ability to play VC games from an SD card, but isn't available yet).

thanx for the tip. I actually thought it would catch but o well.

O yeah and speaking of storage space Ive got another one. I which that xbox offered a HDD between 20-120 becase I dont need 120 but 20 isnt enough.

MCL

Okay we have herd from the 360, and the Wii. anybody from the Sony camp wana step up to the plate.

MCL

My favorite is the Wii. I wish I did not have to waste a shitload of money with AAs just to use the damn wireless controller.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."