By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The anti-fanboy game

I'm partial to the Wii. I wish that it had more storage or that developers would use the SD card slot to allow for more downloadable content.

Around the Network

360 #1

ps3 #2

wii #3

note I have all of them just that I like them that way.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

My favourite is the PS3, but I wish that it had Ace Combat 6 with Ace Edge bundle (probably next year), VoD (will get it next year), no crap ports (hopefully next year), a rumbling controller (next year), more than two truly great exclusives (next year).
Basically, I don't just want potential, I want all that stuff now

add me

My favorite is the Wii, price point, fun, and games so far have been good. I like the way the 360 online is except I don't like having to pay twice for a game to play online, I already bought it once, then Sony I like how they have a large storage medium and long term console, however there isn't much use to me until I get an HD tv and decide to spend much money, that I don't have.

"Like you know"

woohhhh....

woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................................ppppppp....................ssss.........................333333333.............

mM
Around the Network

@soriku

I own all of them. I used to be ninty only. Now I am neutral. I defend my consoels, what do you do?

@leo-j?

WTH werent you banned?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I'm a Sony fanboy through and through, but it doesn't have Halo, Bioshock, or Viva Piniata so now I have to update my PC or get a 360!

Posting with power of THE CELL.

I don't have a favorite, I just don't like Microsoft. If the 360 were made by Sega, I probably wouldn't care either way.

I like nintendo & its creative ideas, but its wi-fi is very inferior to xbox live & PSN.

Cadence said:
I prefer Nintendo because I love its franchises. I just wish they would concentrate more on their gameplay than their graphics. (I'm looking at Metroid Prime 3 and Galaxy here.)
Wow.  You must be playing games that come from a universe that is totally inverse to ours!