By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The anti-fanboy game

My console of choice is Sony Playstation 3, the console of envy? Ummm there REALLY isn't much, but I'd have to say maybe X-box? With Sony's track history they haven't yet found the need to buy out a bunch of big J-rpg producers. I fear that some of my favorite games will be a while down the road, whereas microsoft is trying to grab a bunch now. Other than that the playstation delivers on almost all fronts that I want, I have no other envy on either console. (possibly price for wii :P )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
eggles said:
I'm a Sony fanboy through and through, but it doesn't have Halo, Bioshock, or Viva Piniata so now I have to update my PC or get a 360!

I didn't think Viva Piniata was on the PC? Even so.. Ahh heck do what you will. I don't really wanna try to convince you. Okay, Ill go. I perfer the 360. However, I am really impressed with Nintendos inovation in the self improvement category. I will end up purchasing one when ever wii fit comes out.

Soriku said:
ItsaMii said:
My favorite is the Wii. I wish I did not have to waste a shitload of money with AAs just to use the damn wireless controller.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5607972

Don't waste your money on this.  You can get a regular charger that can charge both AAs and AAAs for half the price, and that way it can recharge anything in the house, not just the Wii remotes.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
Soriku said:
ItsaMii said:
My favorite is the Wii. I wish I did not have to waste a shitload of money with AAs just to use the damn wireless controller.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5607972

Don't waste your money on this. You can get a regular charger that can charge both AAs and AAAs for half the price, and that way it can recharge anything in the house, not just the Wii remotes.

I use the rayovac charger...works like a charm.  Plus the batteries are hybrids so they are ready the moment you buy them. 

zackblue said:
360 #1

ps3 #2

wii #3

note I have all of them just that I like them that way.

Firstly, having read the OP, your post has nothing to do with the proposed game.  I only ever hear you praise the PS3 aswell...  "I have them all, so I ca't be a fanboy" doesn't work.

On Topic: My choice of company is Nintendo, because their franchises are second to none in my opinion.

However I admire that Sony is adhering to technological advancement.

Around the Network
Cadence said:
I prefer Nintendo because I love its franchises. I just wish they would concentrate more on their gameplay than their graphics. (I'm looking at Metroid Prime 3 and Galaxy here.)

I completely disagree here.  Metroid Prime 3 has great gameplay.  Galaxy, um, uh, I'd have to play first.

On Topic:

My favorite console maker this gen is split between Nintendo and Microsoft.  But, going on past history of being a favorite console maker, I'll say Nintendo.

I wish Nintendo had more storage space and I wish they had a more friendly and widely used online service like Xbox Live.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

1. PC
2. PS3
3. N64
4. RL
5. Wii
6. Any other console but a microsoft product
150. Xbox
200. Xbox 360

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wii

360 for its online capabilities and headset. Nintendo needs to step it up in '08.

Wii for me--and jealous of the online community for Xbox

Wii.

I wish I could play BioShock on it, like the XBox360.

I also wish it could cure cancer, like the PS3. Well, I actually wish it could play my PS2 games. Hmmm... OK, fine, I want that game that involves turning three-dimensional mazes. A LOT.