By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What I think about vgchartz? And its users?What do you think?

If you think about it, aren't we all LeoJ's brother?

Or sister...and some of you are both.

Anyway, I like the site OK, I have no idea about the soap opera though...banned, not being banned...there seems to be some campaign against 'trolling' which is nothing more than someone subjective opinion, since most everyone posts, wanting to be heard, and hoping for responses...I doubt I'm going to worry overmuch about it. Either what I say is fine, or I'll say it on one of the many other sites on the internet.

So other than the obsessiveness with moderating people....its rather cool. I don't know if week after week, I want to talk about the same thing...but so far that hasn't really been an issue!

Around the Network

OH WHOOPS!

I thought you were saying mods were a joke meaning bad not meaning funny.

Sorry, just a misunderstanding.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

"curiouser and curiouser" cried alice.

Leo-J is, or rather was, his brother *Hisssssss*, a part of him that died long ago... now only the darkness that lurked in a young 14 year old boy's heart remains, a darkness known only, and creatively, as dark_leoj. More powerful than ever drama has been added to the youth's arsenal of hardened forum combatant skills *Hisssssssssss*. Tremble Vgchartz, tremble, for the nigh hour of your destruction is upon you and the Dark Angel of Fanboys is upon us all with his $600 (now available at $400 with a smaller blade and no handles or leather grips) scythe!

P.S. Does anyone else think of Dr. Chaos from Southpark when they see Leo's new persona?

Actually the banning here is pretty good, it's fast often, but the bans don't last for very long so people don't get too annoyed as the regular posters who are temp banned seem always to come back a couple of days later.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network
dtewi said:
OH WHOOPS!

I thought you were saying mods were a joke meaning bad not meaning funny.

Sorry, just a misunderstanding.

Uh, he did mean bad.

And thanks, jhlennon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

No I think he meant you are funny.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Bwuahahahahahaha!!!!

j/k

I put evil_leoj because its a cool name.. not because evil is left in me and IM HERE TO DESTROY THE PATHETIC COMMUNITY OF VGCHARTZ WITH MY DARK EVIL AND TERROR ATLEAST 100 TIMES MORE EVIL/POWERFUL THAN GABALLZACK AND BLUE 3 PUT TOGETHER!!!!

Im just here to discuss that is all. Who's the smart guy that asked if I was black?

jhlennon1 said:
Neos said:
jhlennon1 said:
Vgcharts is a good site for a laugh at how stupid some people are, not really useful for much else.

Moderators = LOL. Nothing more needs to be said about them. Pure joke material.

lol, if you actually want to get banned you can just ask the mods =/

banned for what? Answering the question asked in the thread... I always thought that's what you do in threads, give your honest view. I can understand ones need to kiss ass to fit in though, but I will pass, not my style. I will post and say exactly the way I feel.

That is great :).

me me me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.