By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What I think about vgchartz? And its users?What do you think?

You guys have all noticed I have left my regretful life as leo-j, now I am a new person. This change occured during my long day playing my playstation 3. I have a brother on this site as we speak. The reason for me using this new profile is because I can no longer log in to my old profile. No I am not Banned  but my password doesnt work.., Any how I have been trying everything I could to log in but I cant. Therefore, I am making this new thread to reveal my "new" self.

Users:

Lets start with mods, they are cool. The only problem is that when that guy crucial attacked they couldnt do anything to stop him. Even though he did nothing wrong he kept posting after being banned. My favorite mod is Benkenobi, the reason for this is because out of every mod he has the best avatar.

FANBOYS:

Everyone is a fanboy.

Well Im bored, anyhow what do you guys think about the site?

Around the Network

I like the site.... I think your avatar needs a goatee though.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

The site is ok, I think they should do more recent updates though.. but since its free its awsome.

Your back... dammit!! Sorry if its offensive but I'll be on vacation until your bet fails and your perma banned.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I think there should be a password recovery/change password, since I cant change mine( 2 characters, because I started up this account when I was bored and wanted to access weekly sales. Now I'm stuck with it)

If there is already a feature like this, could someone point me to it?

@soriku

Its leo-j, but... my brother is someone on this site.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
So... you're leo-j or are you leo-j's brother?

You KNOW who Leo-J's brother is.  Seek your heart. 

...You know it's true.

i love the site and the mods are awesome and glad to see you back leo-j

Your brother is GBallZack! WaahAHAHAahaAH!

j/k, good to have you back leo, but sucks you couldn't recover your password. I forget mine always.

u are who?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
So... you're leo-j or are you leo-j's brother?

You KNOW who Leo-J's brother is. Seek your heart.

...You know it's true.

LOL, but I always knew it...

Welcome back, I guess...

@ Soriku, nop, you are his twin brother... muahahahhaha....

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."