By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What I think about vgchartz? And its users?What do you think?

Lol, it is fun playing with Soriku's mind.

I'm just kidding.

POST 2000!!!!!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I do have a brother thats registered on this site..

I like the site, generally because of the users. The tone in here is a lot more coherent and reflected than in any other forum I've frequented.
The mods are doing a good job, but some of them could be a bit more involved in various discussions, some of them can make valuable inputs by posting more often.
I'm not a huge fan of the recent technical issues, however, and the site has been pestering me by crashing or loosing server connectivity while I'm logged on.
I'm sure ioi will have this sorted out, though, as many others report similar problems!

Neos said:
jhlennon1 said:
Vgcharts is a good site for a laugh at how stupid some people are, not really useful for much else.

Moderators = LOL. Nothing more needs to be said about them. Pure joke material.

lol, if you actually want to get banned you can just ask the mods =/

banned for what? Answering the question asked in the thread... I always thought that's what you do in threads, give your honest view. I can understand ones need to kiss ass to fit in though, but I will pass, not my style. I will post and say exactly the way I feel.

I never insulted anyone, their are stupid people on EVERY forum.

You need to earn it to find out.

Around the Network

You insulted the mods. And not in a constructive way, in a flame way. You could get banned for that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Are you going to tell me leo-j? I am your FAVORITE member who can't ban you.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Everyone who goes over to the darkside has a reason....

For some it's greed.
For others Power.
One did it for love.
leo-j? Well Leo-j did it because he forgot his password

I think this site is a really great one, the mods have great sense of humor, most of the community are friendly, and topics are interesting.

The site it's self has great data displayed in easy to understand graphs, I just wish it was a little more stable.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

dtewi said:
You insulted the mods. And not in a constructive way, in a flame way. You could get banned for that.

So saying Joke material is flaming now is it? Goodness me, if they are that petty then it will be a blessing to be banned.

naznatips is cool though, despite the fact that I wish he was a little more open-minded to others views. He would be the mod I easily like the most.

evil_leoj said:
I do have a brother thats registered on this site..

are u black?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.