By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May I kill PS3 ME:2 rumors?

badgenome said:
On the PS3 version of Dragon Age: Origins, it identifies BioWare as being the developer of Mass Effect. Why not Baldur's Gate, which is certainly more relevant to DA:O? Isn't that curious?

Mass Effect 2 on PS3 confirmed.

yeah sony is giving Mass Effect more marketing

the funny thing they also mention "Includes downloadable character and quests" , i mean, Lol so DLC is a feature for games nowadays? , can't they just add it in the game?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:

the funny thing they also mention "Includes downloadable character and quests" , i mean, Lol so DLC is a feature for games nowadays? , can't they just add it in the game?

They could have, of course, but this is their way of adding value to the retail release. That's also why the Stone Prisoner DLC is so damned overpriced- this way people who rent it or buy it used will have to cough up $15 if they want Shale.

badgenome said:
Severance said:

They could have, of course, but this is their way of adding value to the retail release. That's also why the Stone Prisoner DLC is so damned overpriced- this way people who rent it or buy it used will have to cough up $15 if they want Shale.

yeah about that guy, will he be on my party ? , i mean i don't want the game to be ridiciously easy because of a huge guy on DLC . i wanna play it normally but if it doesn't effect the gameplay i'll use it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

@Severance (seems weird, you will always be Pullus to me!): He's pretty strong, but the game is still no cakewalk no matter who is in your party. At least to me, as my party gets wiped out a lot on normal difficulty, but maybe I'm just retarded.

The most broken thing in the DLC is the Blood Dragon Armor. Its only balancing mechanism is the fact that it makes you look like Boba Fett let himself go and got branded with a Nike advertisement.

Shale is actually pretty interesting.

Around the Network

Badge: which version are you playing? Console or PC?

badgenome said:

@Severance (seems weird, you will always be Pullus to me!): He's pretty strong, but the game is still no cakewalk no matter who is in your party. At least to me, as my party gets wiped out a lot on normal difficulty, but maybe I'm just retarded.

If that is the case then me and my roommate are retards as well. I've died countless times already. (On normal, the console version is a helluva lot easier).

Alic0004 said:
Badge: which version are you playing? Console or PC?

PS3.

yeah BIOWARE doesn't want to port ME series to the ps3 but EA will.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

I would be more inclined to believe this, if they didn't say "PS3 version coming" and "No PS3 version" on alternate weeks.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective