By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 12 - Game Thread

Can I make a suggestion without being labeled mafia?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

MAFIA!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay, so it doesn't look like we have much in the way of serious discussion going on. Hopefully everyone who hasn't posted yet will be here soon.

Srsly, try and see. I won't jump to conclusions. And you've got me curious.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Can we lynch the very famous/notorious lurker falcon? We always regret never lynching the lurkers. I say lets get that bastard :P immediately.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

FoS on dsister44

He said he wanted to lynch the Canadian in the signup thread. We all know Canadians are friendly and nice to everyone so only a bad guy would want to lynch a Canadian.

Signature goes here!

oh crap dtewi's playing? Now I got to take that annoying poster off my ignore list -_-

You sure know how to make friends hatmoza! :P

Signature goes here!

As much as I would love to lynch someone, the only rule of thumb I'd be 100% behind for the 1st day would be lynching all liars. So anyone who has been town and flat out lied I'd be willing to lynch day 1. I'd rather have night killers kill lurkers or wait til day 2 to lynch them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Son1x said:
dsister44 said:
Son1x said:
Dgc1808 said:
Son1x said:
I'm sweating like a hooker in church.

I've never seen a hooker in church before.

You even own Uncharted 2... :/

Yes, he does!

FoS Son1x

Its a quote from Uncharted 2.

Couldn't get into the Multiplayer like i did with the beta. Beat it twice and got the platinum though. Sold it a few days ago. Sully was a perv.... and you're quoting his lines....

FoS: Son1x  

4 ≈ One