By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 12 - Game Thread

I was alone, waiting for a bus to a gun show one block south of where he got killed.

... what?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

At least it wasn't FROM a gun show, right?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm sweating like a hooker in church.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

zexen_lowe said:

I think everything's set up and every PM has been sent

So, without further ado

The sun rises in the town of Chartzville. Everyone gathers in the square. There's a news everyone's been talking about: ioi, the mayor of Chartzville, has appeared dead, shot by a gun, with a message saying "It's now time for mafia!!". People look at other with suspicion. Who can they trust? Who is innocent? Who murdered ioi? What was ioi's password to VGChartz? No one knows the answer to those questions. But they know they have a murder to solve. They want to know. And they're ready do accuse the other inhabitants of the town to find out. Suddenly....

DAY 1 START!!

Typos?  In the Day 1 post?  What's up with that?

And what's with your green name?  It just looks weird.

FoS: Zexen

Right. 25 People means 6 or so Mafia. Slightly more than that if they have no powers and the town does, less than that if the Mafia have some powers. zexen didn't seem to agree when I asked whether there was a lot of killing roles, so maybe one or two besides Mafia, or other powers that cause kills like Paranoid Gun Owner.

Given that these roles don't always have their abilities come into effect, I'm going to assume a few nights of 3 kills but mostly the usual two. If we lynch no Mafia, they will win after Night 6. The more we lynch the longer it should take. I think we have a comfortable margin for now so a test lynch could be acceptable (e.g. to determine whether a cop claim is true). Modkills due to non-participation could change the balance a bit.

Since WoW is co-mod he probably suggested some of his usual roles like the Mafia Doctor or Mafia Framer. Maybe an improved iteration of the Temptress that's less hard to get around. These roles are usually quite weak (when I've run the games) but do cause some confusion so we should notice such anomalies early!

And, per usual, I'm not a fan of No Lynch so plan to use my vote to get people posting. Or if an obvious candidate presents himself, which is admittedly rare.

Around the Network
Son1x said:

I've never seen a hooker in church before.

4 ≈ One

makingmusic476 said:
zexen_lowe said:

I think everything's set up and every PM has been sent

So, without further ado

The sun rises in the town of Chartzville. Everyone gathers in the square. There's a news everyone's been talking about: ioi, the mayor of Chartzville, has appeared dead, shot by a gun, with a message saying "It's now time for mafia!!". People look at other with suspicion. Who can they trust? Who is innocent? Who murdered ioi? What was ioi's password to VGChartz? No one knows the answer to those questions. But they know they have a murder to solve. They want to know. And they're ready do accuse the other inhabitants of the town to find out. Suddenly....

DAY 1 START!!

Typos?  In the Day 1 post?  What's up with that?

And what's with your green name?  It just looks weird.

FoS: Zexen

And Makingmusic was modkilled... It's revealed his role was next time you won't be so lucky

Carry on with the game

Dgc1808 said:
Son1x said:

You even own Uncharted 2... :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Dgc1808 said:
Son1x said:

You even own Uncharted 2... :/

Yes, he does!

FoS Son1x

Murder durnig the Holidays, were is the holiday spirit?

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016