By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 12 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
You sure know how to make friends hatmoza! :P

but seriously, lets lynch falcon. I want him DEAD! Odds say he's mafia anyway, seeing that he's been pro town for like the last 5 games.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

but seriously, lets lynch falcon. I want him DEAD! Odds say he's mafia anyway, seeing that he's been pro town for like the last 5 games.

You know well enough that doesn't mean anything, unless zexen decides who gets what role (which I don't think he does)

I'm not saying no to your plan just yet but I'll give Falcon the chance to come here and have a conversation with someone, who knows he might surprise us!

Signature goes here!

Y'know, hatmoza, it's not the suggestion that could get you lynched, but the vehemence and enthusiasm with which you are pursuing it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I forgot to add, if people want to advance their night action PMs during the day, they're welcome to do so. With so many players, it's to be expected that nights are long. So, if you want speedy nights, please be considerate with the others if you happen to have a night action, and don't delay unnecessarily

If you PM me now with your future night action, I'll have no problem to change it if you PM me again during the night proper

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If a coin comes up heads five times, is it more likely to be tails the next time?

Around the Network
Soleron said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If a coin comes up heads five times, is it more likely to be tails the next time?

no actually the odds will be the same every coin flip.

Typical, jump on the one who talks day 1 ... anywhos, as I stated. He's a known lurker and that's how I feel about the situation. The odds example was an argument pulled out of my ass because (obviously) there is nothing else to work on. Don't like the way I'm approaching this? Kiss my grids

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Do not fear town, the messiah is here and I will avenge ioi's death.

I am just saying that I am here.

PSN ID: KingFate_

ioi is dead... I blame makingmusic because he is obviously hiding his face!
DUH!!!! :D

I doubt we're going to lynch someone so I might as well light the spark.

Vote: No Lynch