SuperAdrianK No Lynch

KingFate

hatmoza 
nordlead

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:
FoS on dsister44

He said he wanted to lynch the Canadian in the signup thread. We all know Canadians are friendly and nice to everyone so only a bad guy would want to lynch a Canadian.

Canada does have a much higher rate of gun ownership though. Plus we all know he would have to wait for 3 months in an ER to get treated for a gun shot would with Canada's Universal Healthcare. Plus you are a foreigner, and mob rule says we should lynch you first. Not looking good for you really.

PS. Please note no racism is meant here. If its not all in good fun I will edit this later.

We have more guns but we're not as trigger happy as the US (once again because we are nice and friendly people ).

Also, we treat life-threathing injuries on the spot (free of charge!) but if you need hip surgery or anything that can wait that's where you better be patient!

WAIT A MINUTE... you want to edit your post later!!! That makes you look suspicious!

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
sabby_e17 said:

I doubt we're going to lynch someone so I might as well light the spark.

Vote: No Lynch

if you are going to "light the spark" you could at least vote for someone, like this.

Vote: Hatmoza

I think I'll allow him after the last hectic game.

Vote no lynch.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

ah the usual first day insanity is under way

Around the Network

Nordlead how could you!? I don't spark well XD

At least I have Final-Fan's trust, right buddy?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I am going for NO LYNCH.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Till death do us part bro. Vote hatmoza!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Please, angel and Kingfate, can you bold your votes and use the standard format? It's easier to track the votes

oh ok sorry.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi