By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 12 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

We have more guns but we're not as trigger happy as the US (once again because we are nice and friendly people ).

Also, we treat life-threathing injuries on the spot (free of charge!) but if you need hip surgery or anything that can wait that's where you better be patient!

WAIT A MINUTE... you want to edit your post later!!! That makes you look suspicious!

Or so you would have us think. I will have you know that a cousin's friend's husband's sister's grandchild's friend once had to wait 3 years to get treated by a stab wound! But I digress perhaps too much.

I still don't like your excuses. You Canadians just pretend to be all nice to get us to let our guard down. Just waiting for us to want to go out hunting with you and then BAM! You claim we were a deer, and we are never heard from again. I know your tricks!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

We have more guns but we're not as trigger happy as the US (once again because we are nice and friendly people ).

Also, we treat life-threathing injuries on the spot (free of charge!) but if you need hip surgery or anything that can wait that's where you better be patient!

WAIT A MINUTE... you want to edit your post later!!! That makes you look suspicious!

Or so you would have us think. I will have you know that a cousin's friend's husband's sister's grandchild's friend once had to wait 3 years to get treated by a stab wound! But I digress perhaps too much.

I still don't like your excuses. You Canadians just pretend to be all nice to get us to let our guard down. Just waiting for us to want to go out hunting with you and then BAM! You claim we were a deer, and we are never heard from again. I know your tricks!

thats not polite. :(

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
dsister44

TruckOSaurus

supermario128 hatmoza

Wildvine53            
theRepublic            
dtewi            
Nordlead hatmoza

makingmusic476            
sabby_e17  No Lynch

Vetteman94            
Son1x            
c03n3nj0

Gnizmo

SciFiBoy

Falcon095

Blacksaber

Angelfire18 No Lynch

Dgc1808

nen-suer

Soleron

insomniac17

Final-Fan hatmoza

SuperAdrianK No Lynch

KingFate No Lynch

hatmoza 
nordlead

Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Dick Cheney is Canadian? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ioi was killed by someone who doesn't like the weekly HW sales anymore

FoS: dsister44

Vote: No Lynch

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It's not our fault if you walk around the woods with reindeer antlers on your head.

Signature goes here!

Ahhh the first day craziness....

Former something....

TruckOSaurus said:

It's not our fault if you walk around the woods with reindeer antlers on your head.

HAHA! I have tricked you into a confession!

Vote: TruckOSaurus

@Final-Fan
I dunno. The Canadians are a tricksy people, but I dunno if they are evil enough to get someone to apologize on national television for the heinous crime of being shot in the face.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Wait, wut? 0.o 

Vote- No Lynch

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Get that Canadian, Gnizmo!

No Lynch