By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 12 - Game Thread

Wildvine53 said:
Murder durnig the Holidays, were is the holiday spirit?

santa claus is gunning you down...

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Wildvine53 said:

LMAO!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

zexen_lowe said:
makingmusic476 said:
zexen_lowe said:

I think everything's set up and every PM has been sent

So, without further ado

The sun rises in the town of Chartzville. Everyone gathers in the square. There's a news everyone's been talking about: ioi, the mayor of Chartzville, has appeared dead, shot by a gun, with a message saying "It's now time for mafia!!". People look at other with suspicion. Who can they trust? Who is innocent? Who murdered ioi? What was ioi's password to VGChartz? No one knows the answer to those questions. But they know they have a murder to solve. They want to know. And they're ready do accuse the other inhabitants of the town to find out. Suddenly....

DAY 1 START!!

Typos?  In the Day 1 post?  What's up with that?

And what's with your green name?  It just looks weird.

FoS: Zexen

And Makingmusic was modkilled... It's revealed his role was next time you won't be so lucky

Carry on with the game

Hey, don't scare me like that.  =(

HERE.

Interesting. I'm very suspicious of nordlead already.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister44 said:
Son1x said:
Dgc1808 said:
Son1x said:
I'm sweating like a hooker in church.

I've never seen a hooker in church before.

You even own Uncharted 2... :/

Yes, he does!

FoS Son1x

Its a quote from Uncharted 2.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Wildvine53 said:

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

damn, I cant find a good quality version of the Futurama clip on youtube >_>

HoS Santa Claus

all those guns, mafia is very likely

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Son1x said:
dsister44 said:
Son1x said:
Dgc1808 said:
Son1x said:
I'm sweating like a hooker in church.

I've never seen a hooker in church before.

You even own Uncharted 2... :/

Yes, he does!

FoS Son1x

Its a quote from Uncharted 2.

I could have sworn you said 'don't'. Reading problem my mistake 

FoS dsister44. Not even reading posts >.>

Hiho

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||