By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your Best Lap Time in GT5 Time Trial Challenge

1 43.447 Munkeh111

Around the Network

@Munkeh111

nice give us a screenshot when you can

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

gotta go work on my time ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^- another one. but i'll stop for now, because its frustrating how a little mistake can kill a potential new record. -_-

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I got it down to 1 42.149

Around the Network

Heres the sshot.

look at the current best lap not the myonlinerecord.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

how do you display your position? mine doesn't show it unless i beat my current one.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
how do you display your position? mine doesn't show it unless i beat my current one.

finish the lap after your current best and leave the race.

you should see it when you can choose to race again/watch the best lap/leave the game.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

My first run was literally 3 minutes. I suck at driving simulators.