By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your Best Lap Time in GT5 Time Trial Challenge

kanariya said:
is it for tuned car only??

cos my time is for the stock Z...

whats your time ? i think nen wants them seperated . but none chosen then stock car.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

this looks fun.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@kanariya

my bad, i will fix it

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
this looks fun.

Show us ur driving skills

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The Normal 370Z table is now open

And am in second place

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:
this looks fun.

Show us ur driving skills

Sempai, the last time I played a racing game was on the PS1 back in 1996. It was Ridge Racer and I was horrible at it.

This is probably the first post I ever even mentioned a racing game. There popularity is undeniable but alas they are not my cup of tea. Not because I don't like them, but because It's the only genre I suck at.

I like this thread though because of the time trial. It's very interesting to see who can possibly break that record :)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@hatmoza

Watch as i climb my way to the top

1'46.702 second try but I can't beat it right now, also people should post what kind of wheel or joystick they are using to see if there's a big difference between the ps3 dual shock and the racing wheel

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
1'46.702 second try but I can't beat it right now, also people should post what kind of wheel or joystick they are using to see if there's a big difference between the ps3 dual shock and the racing wheel

am using the normal DS3 controller

whats ur psn ID btw

killa-c- and am using the sixaxis controller

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.