By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your Best Lap Time in GT5 Time Trial Challenge

The_Botman said:
I haven't really played any race games in a long time, n my car keeps skitting like crazy on those sharp turns. Any advice?

When cornering, slow in and smooth out as much as possible.

Do not floor the pedal all the time.
Throttle control is really important.

If you're not using a wheel, try to set the L2/R2 as brake and gas for better control.

the most important is practice practice and practice.

Around the Network

Ah, i'm getting my PS3 back tommorrow! :D I'll be posting my time in here when I get the Demo, hopefully i'll be on time to participate still xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Just posted a 1.41.664 - Bladeneo

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

SOOO close to you nen.. -_-

but.. i think thats good for me, the last racing game i played was NFS:Pro Street, and the last GT was GT3, many years ago. :o

@Lestat:

great news!

(i'll buy this game,not because i like racing games that much, but because it feels like playable perfection, IMO.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@Crystalchild

damn ur so close....stay back

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Yes! I got 1 Minute 41 Seconds with the tuned car. I'm only 13!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Without a wheel... Yeah

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

@Ferrari_7861

nice, whats ur exact time

and and post a screenshot

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

i think im going to get kicked out of the bronze, need to play it now!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

is it for tuned car only??

cos my time is for the stock Z...