By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who thinks Allison from NW is hot?

Well. I fall in love with her.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
cgkc17 said:
She's cute, not hot though.

Megan Fox. SHE'S hot.

I 3rd this!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

she's very cute

superchunk said:
trestres said:
For example, a hot girl from the gaming community would be Jessica Chobot, from IGN's Daily Fix.

Allison is cute.

While the Chobot is also just a cutie, Olivia Munn blows them all away. Have you seen her Maxim spread? mmmmmmm. TASTY!

Yeah they said real gamer. Those G4 girls are mostly just non-gaming pretty faces reading off cue-cards. If you remember Tech-TV you would understand what I mean. At least Morgan and Olivia can read, cuz they certainly can't even pretend to talk about gaming with any intelligence.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Olivia Munn is a hottie too!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

I am not sure why no one has pointed this out yet. Hot and cute in this context (to describe an attractive individual) are both synonyms of each other.

Anyway, that all aside. She does her job very well as the host of Nintendo Week. For those unsure, Nintendo Week is a weekly show broadcast on the Nintendo channel which can be downloaded for free from the Wii Store, under channels.

Allison is an excellent host for the show, she speaks very clearly and expresses herself with a certain quality of glowing enthusiasm that keeps us smiling throughout the whole of the show. She offers viewers a chance to see many upcoming and recently released software on both the Nintendo Wii and DS systems by attacking from multiple angles; talking about the software and the features, demonstrating the software, and even interviewing the game developers and spokespeople themselves.

Nintendo Week is a very fun show, and I recommend it to anyone. For those who have just started watching recently. All Episodes of Nintendo week are still available for viewing on the Nintendo Channel at your leisure. For new episodes, be sure to check in every Monday when new episodes are uploaded.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

she is quite decent.
cute maybe not hot, looks like american next door girl. (that isn't fat).

i am too used to latin girls i guess.

very natural, kinda cute.

SmokedHostage said:
Cheebee said:
What's Nintendo Week?

A weekly video series on Nintendo Channel about various new releases for the Wii and DS.

And to get the next chain of questions out of the way:

1. What is Nintendo Channel?

2. What is the Wii?

3. What is Nintendo?

4. What are videogames?

Anyhow, ignoring 2-4, is Nintendo Channel on the Wii?

Clearly the internet (or media in general) has distorted the standards of some people. She is highly attractive. She often acts in cute ways and rarely carries herself in a sexy way which given the venue is expected (which is probably the problem people are having describing her). She is eloquent. She is clearly "of age". She is slightly thin, but moves well so I'm gonna say she's just in shape (they clearly make her play balance board games).

I would be absolutely thrilled to date her.