By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales leak for week ending Dec 13 (from GAF)

Barring the game having some unusual legs, Tales of Graces sales are almost certainly doomed to disappoint. Tales games are pretty front loaded. I know the holiday will help it sustain sales better over the long term than ToS2. That said, I can't see it coming close to ToV on PS3 at this point. I expected much better considering that despite being a low budget spin off ToS2 sold pretty well.

Around the Network

Now there's no denying anymore people, Tales of Graces absolutely bombed.

It would be very sad if MW2 ends outselling both SW3 and ToG in the long run. It will be close I think. ToG sold worse than ToS2 on its first week, now where's Soriku?

Also, where are those that told me that Naruto didn't bomb on the Wii 2 weeks ago, telling me that the series was in decline and a lot of nonsense. Look at the sales of the PSP game, there's no denying now that Naruto did bomb on the Wii.

Good HW sales for the Wii, not as good as in 2007, but certainly better than last year.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Guys,

I am locking this thread due to 2 existing and the other one having more complete numbers. If there are any objections, please PM me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.