By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 First Shipment = 1.8 Million, 200K Lightning Bundles Available!

darthdevidem01 said:
shanbcn said:
1.8 million + 200k bundles?

hypothetically if this is true (which is unlikely) then we will see probably around 1.3 - 1.5 Million week 1 + 200K bundles

No, 1.5M before 12.17,150K on 12.17,150K at the weekend,1.8 M in all(including bundles).

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
JayLam said:
oh,i hope i won't be a sinner here...

well if its false jaylam

you can always blame it on crappy google translations (unless you know how to read japanese)

I can only reed some news,so i just read the FF XIII novel on VG.

Soriku said:
They already confirmed that for each mil they ship they'll ship 40k limite edition bundles. So this is false.

thats not including the ones Square-Enix themselves make & sell on their store

but as I said this is a rumor

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

We'll just have to wait and see. It's just a couple of day to go and We will see it on first day sales.
I hope this one is true. I don't want FFXIII to under perform, want it to sell gang buster.

The rumor said FF XIII limite edition will no less than FF7ACC one’s...
why just only 40K...TOT the dealer here will drive up the price for sure.

Around the Network
JayLam said:

Retailers have been allotted 4 bundles for every 100 units of FFXIII (this was leaked by NCSX, it's not a rumor).  The 40k number comes from Sinobi's 1m info, which is still the most relaible source at this point.

i could see 250k hardware moved on FF week. It would be crazy but possible. I think PS3 might just have won 2009 in Japan

NoCtiS_NoX said:
We'll just have to wait and see. It's just a couple of day to go and We will see it on first day sales.
I hope this one is true. I don't want FFXIII to under perform, want it to sell gang buster.

Here is some first week sales

2001年07月発売:PS2「ファイナルファンタジーⅩ」初週175.0万本/累計229.4万本
2003年03月発売:PS2「ファイナルファンタジーⅩ‐2」初週147.3万本/累計194.2万本
2006年03月発売:PS2「ファイナルファンタジーXII」初週184.0万本/累計228.1万本

FF X     1.75M

FF X-2  1.47M

FF XII   1.84M

Lostplanet22 said:
Only 200 k limited bundles...Why only 200k?

So people can re-sell them on Ebay for profits! $$$$

jarrod said:
JayLam said:

Retailers have been allotted 4 bundles for every 100 units of FFXIII (this was leaked by NCSX, it's not a rumor).  The 40k number comes from Sinobi's 1m info, which is still the most relaible source at this point.

I see,Retailers are more relaible.

This rumor has no original link(i can't find it),but i believe in the one who  quoted it.

from the three titles of FF first week sales on PS2 in Japan,the rumor of 1.8 M looks likes more relaible than 1 M ;)