By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN N-Podcast 60 and Summary - How Wii doesn't even compare to Current Gen.

forest-spirit said:
Is this some kind of joke?

In a way, yes. Before we get all heated though i think some of the ridiculous comments are actually blessings in disguise and are real problems that Nintendo themselves need to adress. Of course most of it is... well, i'm sure you've seen enough of it to know what i'm trying to say here.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

Well.... IGN just went beyond pathetic. way to go guys.

Torillian said:
psrock said:
steven787 said:
What does this have to do with Malstrom, other than the summary... Listen to it for yourself. So far the only one who thinks that it isn't that bad is named PS----

I'm actually listening to the podcast unlike the people complaining, and yes a lot of these quotes are taken out of context.

http://psrock.com/

y'know I was going to lead him to a link of what your name actually meant but I for some reason had it in my head that it was a reference to some TV show somewhere so I didn't find a suitable link with google.

I get mistaken all the times.

And yeah they seemed to be new at this and are trying to get something going, it's really not as bad as gametrailers predicing the end of the Wii. Although it's not  done yet.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i think there desperate for viewers because they know there losing money on there site...

lovely. IGN sure is doing a good job of keeping their reputation lately.

Around the Network

Why this kind of threads had so many posts in so few time?

Omg, can't they just close the IGN Wii section completely instead of embarrasing themselves like this.

I can't believe what they say about SMG and story. If epic stories are all you want. Read a book.
And what about ACII being a mature Zelda? Do they want Zelda to become like that or...what?

OK, ok. I'm gonna sit down and listen to it, and see if it really is that bad.

I don't care enough to listen to it, but it sounds like a whole lot of exaggeration in that summary.

Though I wonder what's gotten into Matt and the Wii team. Maybe they've seen Zelda Wii and it's on rails :P

lolwat?

IGN meltdown?

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,