By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post pictures of your musical heroes!

Pearl Jam                                                                                                     David Bowie

Neil Young                                                                                                  Marvin Gaye

The Beatles (mostly Lennon, though)

Around the Network

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

The people that most influence the type of music I compose and play...

Billy Corgan (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Spirits in the Sky)

Buck Dharma (Blue Oyster Cult)

Robert Fripp (King Crimson, Fripp & Eno, League of Gentlemen)

David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)

That's The Clash, Rise Against and Streetlight Manifesto

Ps3 said:
Smoked - That last guy is in System Of A Down right?

serj

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

(#1 by a long shot)

Rise Against

The Mars Volta

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

If you are questioning who any of these people are you need to (1) ask me who they are and (2) need to come out of your hole more often.

Ps3 said:
damkira said:
She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

You better watch what you say, Damkira. Don't judge a person based upon her music or looks. Even a singer or a regular person. Taylor is just like everyone else, she just has a good talent. Her music IS NOT trash like a lot of other artists out there. You may not like her music (for it being country-pop), and I may not like your music tastes. But respect the way others have their own interests. You're acting like a little child and out of jealousy for something you could never obtain, and that's talent. Taylor Swift writes her own music. I ought to go onto MySpace and tell her what you said, so she can write a song about you. How about that?

Hayley Westenra (along with Celtic Woman):

And here she is doing work for UNICEF:

And some bigger pictures of her (HQ):

And here's Celtic Woman. I just bought tickets this afternoon to see them, and I'm also taking my girlfriend to see them:

Oh, and that Hayley Westenra girl...she is the girl who's music is played on Endless Ocean on the Nintendo Wii, if anyone didn't know that. Yes, that tranquil voice you hear from that scuba-diving game is Hayley.

Danny Boy:

My favorite song by them, Fields of Gold:

AngelFire18 said:

iIf you are questioning who any of these people are you need to (1) ask me who they are and (2) need to come out of your hole more often.

these are 2 of my ABSOLUTE favourites, im just quoting this because i cant believe someone else out there loves Garth Brooks!! i've been listening to his music my whole life, and as for Billy Joel.. well, what can I say?! same thing, my whole life XD

nice goin, dude. <3

OT il post mine tomorrow.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
AngelFire18 said:

iIf you are questioning who any of these people are you need to (1) ask me who they are and (2) need to come out of your hole more often.

these are 2 of my ABSOLUTE favourites, im just quoting this because i cant believe someone else out there loves Garth Brooks!! i've been listening to his music my whole life, and as for Billy Joel.. well, what can I say?! same thing, my whole life XD

nice goin, dude. <3

OT il post mine tomorrow.

awe your awesome too!