By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post pictures of your musical heroes!

Naraku_Diabolos said:
Ps3 said:
damkira said:
She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

You better watch what you say, Damkira. Don't judge a person based upon her music or looks. Even a singer or a regular person. Taylor is just like everyone else, she just has a good talent. Her music IS NOT trash like a lot of other artists out there. You may not like her music (for it being country-pop), and I may not like your music tastes. But respect the way others have their own interests. You're acting like a little child and out of jealousy for something you could never obtain, and that's talent. Taylor Swift writes her own music. I ought to go onto MySpace and tell her what you said, so she can write a song about you. How about that?

Are you ioi? Is this your website? Don't tell me what not to say because it doesn't affect you. What does affect people on this board is having to sit through countless threads about a horrible musician... that is what prompted me to make those comments. This forum is being polluted by Taylor Swift and her fans. Maybe if you want to talk about her endlessly, then why don't you spend time with the other 12 year old girls on a Taylor Swift forum? Yes, this is the off-topic forum but it is not the Taylor Swift forum. A couple threads are ok but 3 or 4 every day? That's just stupid.

Around the Network

Three fucking cheers for damkira

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

i dun wanna posts pics
soooooo ill just say

Lady gaga
Rihanna
Miku