By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post pictures of your musical heroes!

Serj looks a little like Borat! lol No insult... just a comparison

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

asd

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Ps3 said:
damkira said:
She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

I disagree, she looks inbred and plain. Her face is as bland and homogenized as her music. She hasn't changed the world at all and two years from now she will be completely forgotten.

i like real musicians like Meatloaf and Rod Stewart

damkira said:
She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

LMAO

Around the Network
damkira said:
Ps3 said:
damkira said:

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

I disagree, she looks inbred and plain. Her face is as bland and homogenized as her music. She hasn't changed the world at all and two years from now she will be completely forgotten.

She is so pretty and her music is genius. TALK to the Grammy nomiantions.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:

why did you put photos if you have your sig.

Taylor Swift is a young girl who got plugged by John Mayer the old guy. What a slut! She is all plugged up at the moment from all the plugs left right and centre.

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

The Beatles

The Stone Roses

Oasis (Noel and Liam Gallagher in pic)