By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post pictures of your musical heroes!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

damkira said:
She's so ugly.. her mousy/weak features seem to imply that she is the result of inbreeding.

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

A couple of mine.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ps3 said:
damkira said:

Take that horrible insult back! She is a kind and beautiful woman. If you have no musical heroes you shouldn't be bashing ones like Taylor who change the world with their music.

I don't know what's funnier, this overly defensive comment or the fact that Ps3 isn't denying she's inbred.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Smoked - That last guy is in System Of A Down right?

SmokedHostage said:
Ps3 said:
damkira said:

I don't know what's funnier, this overly defensive comment or the fact that Ps3 isn't denying she's inbred.

She isn't inbred either! I think the poster is just mad Taylor is amazing.

Ps3 said:
Smoked - That last guy is in System Of A Down right?

Yes, Serj Tankian is in System of a Down.

Pixel Art can be fun.

That's Serj alright.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

He is talented. His music is not my cup of tea though.