By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who is more cute?

Taylor 3 12.00%

The puppy.. 22 88.00%

Total:25
blaydcor said:
Well, you totally did, and displayed a blatant ignorance of the music industry over the past several decades, but whatever.

No I didn't! I'm just saying females are mostly whats on the radio today opposed to in the 60's where MOST of the popular singers were males. Well you are showing ignorance to the talent of today!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:

Khuutra is a man.

He also doesn't cry over petty things.

Oh.. sorry.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Allow me to try and help blaydcor...

This is Janis Joplin. 

(Keep in mind when I say this that I'm not a Janis Joplin fan myself, so this is a purely external view)

She is widely considered one of the greatest singers of all time. Rolling stone considers her the 28th greatest singer of all time and you would be hard pressed to find a serious greatest singers list which doesn't feature her. However, Janis Joplin sold very few albums, in fact I imagine that Taylor Swift has probably outsold Janis Joplin already.

But what's my point to this? Janis Joplin is considered to be one of the greatest singers ever despite low sales. Sales do not equal talent/influence in any way. Females can be very influential and talented, they always have been and always will be.

(In fact Taylor Swift probably almost certainly looks to Janis Joplin for influence.)

Actually Taylors musical influence is Shania Twain.

Ps3 said:

Did you just narrow Taylor Swift's musical influence to one artist?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Ps3 said:

Did you just narrow Taylor Swift's musical influence to one artist?

No. Shania is her biggest influence.

Ps3 said:

By definition you can't have one musical influence. Even if Shania twain is her major influence, she must have some other large influences and I could almost guarantee that Janis Joplin would be one of them.

highwaystar101 said:
Ps3 said:

By definition you can't have one musical influence. Even if Shania twain is her major influence, she must have some other large influences and I could almost guarantee that Janis Joplin would be one of them.

LeAnn Rimes, Tim McGraw, Miranda Lambert

Ps3, have you ever considered that you're incredibly sexist? You seem to find it uplifting that people with vaginas can top the Billboard charts, and once again, you show no knowledge of the past. I don't know if you've just been trolling us this whole time, or you really don't know a damn thing about music. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

MontanaHatchet said:
Ps3, have you ever considered that you're incredibly sexist? You seem to find it uplifting that people with vaginas can top the Billboard charts, and once again, you show no knowledge of the past. I don't know if you've just been trolling us this whole time, or you really don't know a damn thing about music. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

No, I'm not sexist. Just because I like female artists more doesn't mean anything, some male artists today are great too! I just think female singers are better than male singers IMO. No trolling and just because my taste is different doesn't mean I don't know anything about music.