By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is more cute?

Who is more cute?

Taylor 3 12.00%

The puppy.. 22 88.00%

Total:25
Ps3 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Ps3, have you ever considered that you're incredibly sexist? You seem to find it uplifting that people with vaginas can top the Billboard charts, and once again, you show no knowledge of the past. I don't know if you've just been trolling us this whole time, or you really don't know a damn thing about music. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

No, I'm not sexist. Just because I like female artists more doesn't mean anything, some male artists today are great too! I just think female singers are better than male singers IMO. No trolling and just because my taste is different doesn't mean I don't know anything about music.

No, you're sexist because you keep screaming random things like "YOU DON'T NEED A PENIS TO TOP THE BILLBOARD CHARTS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!" And the truth is that if you want to prove your point, you should use a better example. If you wanted to use Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross to prove that female singers are better than male singers, you'd have a legitimate point. If you're using Taylor Swift, you're in a losing argument and it really shows you know nothing about music.

Tell you what, let's compare Taylor Swift to Pink Floyd. Let's see if any of Taylor's Swift albums stay in the Billboard Top 200 for 15 years.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Ps3 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Ps3, have you ever considered that you're incredibly sexist? You seem to find it uplifting that people with vaginas can top the Billboard charts, and once again, you show no knowledge of the past. I don't know if you've just been trolling us this whole time, or you really don't know a damn thing about music. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

No, I'm not sexist. Just because I like female artists more doesn't mean anything, some male artists today are great too! I just think female singers are better than male singers IMO. No trolling and just because my taste is different doesn't mean I don't know anything about music.

No, you're sexist because you keep screaming random things like "YOU DON'T NEED A PENIS TO TOP THE BILLBOARD CHARTS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!" And the truth is that if you want to prove your point, you should use a better example. If you wanted to use Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross to prove that female singers are better than male singers, you'd have a legitimate point. If you're using Taylor Swift, you're in a losing argument and it really shows you know nothing about music.

Tell you what, let's compare Taylor Swift to Pink Floyd. Let's see if any of Taylor's Swift albums stay in the Billboard Top 200 for 15 years.

I disagree. I don't think what I said is sexist, I just said I think back in the day male singers were most of the big acts thats all. Says who? WHo said that puts me in a losing argument? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm not agreeing.

15 years is unfair.. but her 1st album is still on there after a few years and fearless is most likely going to be #3 after a year alreeady.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

MontanaHatchet said:
 I don't know if you've just been trolling us this whole time

I believe this to be the case. I just recalled conversing (if you could call it that) with this same member about a year or so ago (or two?). It was that seal clubbing thread.

I'm still convinced he was just pulling our legs, as he had the same infuriating unwillingness to consider that he may actually be wrong.

Anyhow. I'm a sucker for puppies. I vote the puppy. Which reminds me... I have to change to my christmas avatar.

If anyone can give me a good reason for this thread to stay open, feel free to tell me, because all I see is a pointless thread that has degenerated into a pointless debate