By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who is more cute?

Taylor 3 12.00%

The puppy.. 22 88.00%

Total:25

Ugh ... WHO IS CUTER WHO IS CUTER!!!

one syllable "er." More than one syllable gets 'more.'

Yes, I'm grumpy this morning, and I'm very very sick of seeing Taylor Swift every frikkin time I come to off-topics!

Can someone ban him for being annoying please?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:
He meant winning. And somehow Ps3 construed this as sexism, since we're voting for a dog over a girl? Wouldn't that be specism?

No, it's just the way generic crappy female artists are treated by some people. :'(

totally agree.

That wasn't nice. My singers aren't crappy.. They rule the music world.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

NJ5 said:
What's cute about a photo of a woman where you can't even see her eyes, but you can see her full of makeup?

No contest, the puppy wins.

but you've seen her face before.. and shes Taylor Rockstar Swift for crying out loud!!!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:

No, they rule the crumbling, illusory institution of mainstream music, an industry which is largely driven by teenagers who have little-to-no taste in music and, once they do acquire it, abandon most industry darling bands/singers for deeper/better/more real stuff.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I voted tailor

Edit: why  am I the only one to vote for tailor and not the dog....

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Ps3 said:
highwaystar101 said:
Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:
The fact that I had to see Taylor Swift's face 16 times just to scroll down and post something is unnecessary.

There is only 1 Taylor photo....

I've had to look through 26 Taylor Swift photo's just to make this comment. What I believe he is referring to is your sig, it's full of Taylor Swift photos.

but my sig is always Taylor....

Yes. We know... That was the whole point from Blaydcors first post. If you keep count of the photo in the OP and the photos in your sig and avatar the amount of Taylor Swift photos in this thread adds up very quickly.

Yeah but everyone else has the same sig everytime they post. I don't think its fair that I should be discriminated against.

blaydcor said:
Ps3 said:

No, they rule the crumbling, illusory institution of mainstream music, an industry which is largely driven by teenagers who have little-to-no taste in music and, once they do acquire it, abandon most industry darling bands/singers for deeper/better/more real stuff.

It's not crumbling! It's evolving! You no longer need a penis to be successful in the music world and that hurts people!

Dear Ps3:
I was humerously pointing out that I saw Taylor Swift's face many times, thanks to your sig. It was meant to be funny. I apologize for not foreseeing that you completely lack a sense of humor and would take this off-handed joke as "discrimination".

Cordially,
Blaydcor

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

hatmoza said:

Ugh ... WHO IS CUTER WHO IS CUTER!!!

one syllable "er." More than one syllable gets 'more.'

Yes, I'm grumpy this morning, and I'm very very sick of seeing Taylor Swift every frikkin time I come to off-topics!

Can someone ban him for being annoying please?

Happier, prettier, more swift.... I donn't know what the rule is here, but it's not that

Because it's actually very late where I am and I can't help ribbing you

OT:

The dog.

As to the "nobody would vote for the dog if it was the Beatles!" thing

Yes they would. The Beatles were many things, but "cute" wasn't really one of them

Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:
Ps3 said:

It's not crumbling! It's evolving! You no longer need a penis to be successful in the music world and that hurts people!

Even better, you no longer need expensive recording studios, record labels, or mainstream radio exposure (thanks internet). And that hurts people!