By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - can we revoked being banned?

i was banned for saying shxtbox360 *it was joke, still is* and i was wtf i was just joking, cuz hey its a forum, and people gotta laugh...i mean ill go out and say "gaystation 3" and stuff like saying the "WII" *see what i did there?*....anyways the point is that it was a joke, and i think i need to know how to revoke a ban, and if here no way there should be, WHOS WITH ME?!?!

Around the Network

email whoever banned you and plead your case I guess

thast what I did

O-D-C said:
email whoever banned you and plead your case I guess

thast what I did

by the person who panned you, you mean the person who reported you?

I think you can contest a ban during the duration of your ban by sending an e-mail to the admins. But I doubt they will let you contest the ban once the ban is lifted.

If the user who got banned could revoke a ban, then nobody would stay banned, would they?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

i generally message nazna. its much faster than messaging the mod who banned me and in all likelihood they would just uphold their incorrect position. most people arent willing to accept when they are wrong.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Kantor said:
If the user who got banned could revoke a ban, then nobody would stay banned, would they?

ofcourse it would have to be for a good reason 0_o

You have to PM/email/AIM either the mod who banned you or naz, and plead your case. Sometimes they'll unban you, sometimes not, depends on the case

As a side note, I don't think anyone would have unbanned you for that ban

Easiest solution is don't get banned.

wow you got banned SOO UNFAIRLY!!

unluckly!

but you can't revoke bans, that would ruin the whole point

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey