By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Game Informer Reviews Chrystal Chronicles:The Crystal Bearers (5.5)

@ Cobretti2, they don't mention anything about the game's length.

Around the Network
09tarheel said:

Atelier Annie -5

And this is why I decide to send the Review system to hell. Curse their oily holes

This is the same magazine that said that Silent Hill Shattered Memories has rough looking visuals despite other sites saying it is one of the best looking games on the Wii

Cheebee said:
Spirit Tracks an 8...? Wow.

Yeah. Between that, Shattered Memories, and FFCC, Game Informer is really running themselves into the ground in this issue alone. Sad, but not unexpected.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Cheebee said:
Spirit Tracks an 8...? Wow.

Yeah. Between that, Shattered Memories, and FFCC, Game Informer is really running themselves into the ground in this issue alone. Sad, but not unexpected.

Well, 8 isn't that bad, come on. A huge number of reviewers have given Spirit Tracks a flat 8 for not changing the formula enough.

Ii mean, yes, it's much, much better than a game that most of them rated higher, but that isn't really the issue

Maybe Crystal Chronicles just isn't that fancy-pancy?

Around the Network

I know I usually dislike people that call bias, but this organization is really horrible. Atelier Annie, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Spirit Tracks should all deserve more.

Oh well if I remember correctly print magazines are declining so maybe this one might disappear.

Riachu said:
This is the same magazine that said that Silent Hill Shattered Memories has rough looking visuals despite other sites saying it is one of the best looking games on the Wii

But it's true. Silent Hill Shattered Memorie has rough looking visuals.

IGN is losing credibility. Seriously 5.5 on a SE game that's suppose to be a big Wii game and it barely get's any written attention? Not only that but the person who "reviewed" the game admits bias against the game. Not even neutral, but bias?

This isn't a review. It's attention.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Ghutto said:

Riachu said:

But it's true. Silent Hill Shattered Memorie has rough looking visuals.

LOL wut?  I played the game on a 1080p 42' LCD TV and the game looked simply stunning, are people getting totally different games?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

.jayderyu said:
IGN is losing credibility. Seriously 5.5 on a SE game that's suppose to be a big Wii game and it barely get's any written attention? Not only that but the person who "reviewed" the game admits bias against the game. Not even neutral, but bias?

This isn't a review. It's attention.

IGN? This is Game Informer man :P IGN has no review yet.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000