By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Biggest VGA Reveal is yet to be announced...

http://www.destructoid.com/keighley-the-biggest-spike-vga-reveal-has-yet-to-come-157597.phtml

Halo Reach. UFC 2010 Undisputed. Tron. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Electronic Art's Medal of Honor reboot. 

That's only five of the games that will make their world premiere at the Spike 2009 Video Game Awards, which airs on Spike TV this Saturday. But according to GameTrailers TV host and VGA producer Geoff Keighley, we haven't seen anything yet. He promises "more than 12" exclusives, including all new footage of Ruffian's Crackdown 2, a new Star Wars title, and at least two games Spike can't even hint at. 

"We definitely have some pretty major surprises still to come," he tells me. "Essentially, the biggest thing in the show hasn't even been announced yet."

So, we have Halo Reach confirmed there... And the biggest is yet to be revealed...

What would possibly be bigger than Halo Reach, that we dont already know about?

Grand Theft Auto 5?... Gears 3?... Final Fantasy 15?... Final Fantasy 7 Remake?...

Thoughts?

Around the Network

Max Payne 3 info?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

GTA5 or

FINAL FANTASY XV

The 15th Fantasy EPIC is about to be unveiled!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

when are these awards BTW?

KOTOR 3!?! OMG!

(prays to Almighty Patapon... wait... PATAPON 3!?! OMG!)

Around the Network

Saturday night darth (tonight for us)

But we wont be getting them on TV until Tuesday. So im hoping to find somewhere i can watch it at online

Max Payne 3 is no where near as big as Halo Reach

Maybe some CoD7 info/trailer?

If you read the article Cliffy B will be there too... So Gears 3 looking likely?

It's Geoff Keighley, so it must be Call of Duty.

@CARL

what do you mean by "tonight" for us....I mean its night time right now (not technically)

What do you mean, give me a precise time please!!

also isn't there a live feed?

GTA V or duke nukem release date