By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Sales UP -- PS3 > 360 by 150K , Wii > 1 Million!!

Carl2291 said:
justinian said:
@carl and darth

You two are hogging the thread and going way off topic....FACT.

Stealth Hyping FF13 is not offtopic

OK, sorry. my bad.

Around the Network

Looks like Wii will do 1 million every week in December, has that ever happened?

ph4nt said:
Looks like Wii will do 1 million every week in December, has that ever happened?

That's what Darth was saying. 1m every week till January. If it can manage that..I don't know if that's ever been done before.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

justinian said:
I wonder which makes the most cash for nintendo, the DS or the wii.

I am sure with either one on it's own and without the other they would still easily make more money from the industry than MS and sony combined.

Those nintendo hardware sales are unbelievable.

If Nintendo sold nothing, they would make more than Sony and MS combined this generation.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

What does Wii have next week to boost/keep HW sales high?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
What does Wii have next week to boost/keep HW sales high?

Holiday shoppers.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

psfanboy said:
i hope walmart also does that 50$ gift card for ps3... if not they are realy bias... but if the ydo soo....ps3 sales will be above x360 that week

Just as they were biased against the Wii and 360 when they did the PS3 giftcard sale last year?  Eh?

Hmm, i dunno then.

This week it had the gift card, so numbers should have been ~800k ish.

If it pulls it off next week, it will be very close.

ph4nt said:

yes 08 where have u been

Play Me

Ok, now IGN, VGC, NPD and Walmart is biased against the PS3.

It's a conspiracy LOL!