By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I Get Demon's Souls?

StrifeHawkins said:
Sorry for the outburst im returning my demon souls rental late as usual hopefully im not black listed.
Im liking the game a bit more. Im doing well with the lancer type class not sure what its called with the weird attacks with a lancer. I still dont like it that the game forces you to play like a coward i managed to run past all the dreblins and shoot some exploding barrells at the bottom which killed all of them except one at the bottom but when i opened the gate i ended up at the begining of 1-1 im quite far now its a bit easier but im not gonna grind i might have to teamie with someone so i can just experience the game as i heard you can do that i have not been able to see where
You must have picked the Temple Knight class which has a Halberd then, right?

With that class you can attack at the same time that you hold up your shield, did you know that? You don't have to outrun every enemy ;)

Well, the way forward on 1-1 is to go through the gate guarded by the Blue Eyes guard on top of the tower, not down.

Also, you'll only be able to do co-op once you finish the boss on 1-1, that's when you'll earn the Blue Stone which will allow you to set and see blue phantom (soul form players) requests for help.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Im going to hijack this thread to talk about my Demons Souls experience.

I started the game with a royal. At first, I used soul arrow and it was really easy. Used the rapier on one enemy just to try it and I thought it was horrible.

Went to he boss. Huge guy with huge cleaver. I do ok, but half way through it, I do one wrong roll and bam! he kills me.

I appear on Nexus. Nothing is explained properly (my only complaint with the game).

Then I go to Boletarian Palace. I do ok. Make one mistake and fall to my death.

Bye Bye 1180 souls.

Im afraid to play again, lol. I lost everything. Damn.

But the game is awesome and I want to play it a lot more.

EDIT - Is there a way for me to store souls that I earned withotu spending them? That way I can farm, go back to Nexus, store them and go back. Thanks.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg

I think you should post this on the Official VGChartz Demon's Souls Thread ;) I'll help you there and also lot's of other people will as well :)

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70104&page=44

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"