By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I Get Demon's Souls?

lestatdark said:
Hehehehe, while you're at it, get me one as well please, I'll need it for when I restart all over again in the game :P

Another question:

Enemy numbers? Few like Oblivion ro lots like God of War?

Can I fight groups or only one-on-one?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Most areas have more than one enemy, even some boss areas are comprised of several enemies and the boss.

It's not overwhelming numbers, then again, when even the most simple enemy in the game, the Drebling, can kill you easily, fighting more than two of them at the same time can be hellish ;)

Oh, and prepare for large numbers on the first Boss fight. Phalanx divides himself into more than 20 small versions, each one can throw a Spear that can easily cut 3/4 of your health, even with Cling Ring.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Most areas have more than one enemy, even some boss areas are comprised of several enemies and the boss.

It's not overwhelming numbers, then again, when even the most simple enemy in the game, the Drebling, can kill you easily, fighting more than two of them at the same time can be hellish ;)

Oh, and prepare for large numbers on the first Boss fight. Phalanx divides himself into more than 20 small versions, each one can throw a Spear that can easily cut 3/4 of your health, even with Cling Ring.

Damn. I dont want to read boss strategies yet. I at least want to try to figure it out on my own.

Doable or am I asking for trouble? lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well, Phalanx is amongst the easiest bosses in the game. You'll earn an item before hand that will help you a lot in that fight, Turpentine.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Well, Phalanx is amongst the easiest bosses in the game. You'll earn an item before hand that will help you a lot in that fight, Turpentine.

Thanks. I will read those wikis and ask you more stuff tomorrow. lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Ok then, I'll be glad to share with you everything that I can about Demon's Souls ;)

Current PC Build

This game should be a prison game. Even Diablo is easy compared to this game ive never played a game in my life that made me this angry before. I even finished lair and haze but i was not angry

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

@Strife

Have you had any more progress on this game?

Out of Topic - Diablo was hard? Where? o.o

Current PC Build

Sorry for the outburst im returning my demon souls rental late as usual hopefully im not black listed.
Im liking the game a bit more. Im doing well with the lancer type class not sure what its called with the weird attacks with a lancer. I still dont like it that the game forces you to play like a coward i managed to run past all the dreblins and shoot some exploding barrells at the bottom which killed all of them except one at the bottom but when i opened the gate i ended up at the begining of 1-1 im quite far now its a bit easier but im not gonna grind i might have to teamie with someone so i can just experience the game as i heard you can do that i have not been able to see where

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

Buy it while you still can. This game is one of the most unique software experience I have ever had!