By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vg Chartz richest member?

Munkeh111 said:
£30/month + presents!

That EMA?

I couldn't get that for a number of irritating reasons... firstly I started A-level the year before it was introduced, but in my second year I checked, and my parents had earned about £500 too much the previous year to get anything (£30k was the cut off then... I think it may have been raised to £35k but I am not sure) Even though since then my mum had lost her job and my dad wasn't earning as much (self-employed so it varies) but as it depended on the previous fiscal year we couldn't get anything.

Around the Network

15 000$ a year, not bad for a student

Munkeh111 said:
llewdebkram said:

I'm retraining as a cisco engineeer after becoming bored of my previous career after 17 years so right now I earn £0 but previously I was on about £40,000 if you add all benefits together.

It really doesn't matter how much you earn from your job/career, if it's a job you hate the money means nothing and if it's a job you love that's worth more than the salary itself.

My son couldn't understand me leaving a very well paid job but he wants to be a musician and I asked him if he would rather earn £100 a week playing guitar on stage or £400 a week wiping elderly peoples bottoms in a care home, then he understood what it means to find a job you love.

That made me laugh.... I think I agree with you on that one

It's funny, but sad at the same time... many care-workers are paid minimum wage.

I get around £300 a month from work, my rents, I'm not 100% sure, though I heard them discussing my dad going over the 50p rate next year.

TWRoO said:
Munkeh111 said:
£30/month + presents!

That EMA?

I couldn't get that for a number of irritating reasons... firstly I started A-level the year before it was introduced, but in my second year I checked, and my parents had earned about £500 too much the previous year to get anything (£30k was the cut off then... I think it may have been raised to £35k but I am not sure) Even though since then my mum had lost her job and my dad wasn't earning as much (self-employed so it varies) but as it depended on the previous fiscal year we couldn't get anything.

No my parents, I certainly don't deserve state support to continue my education given I go to a fee paying school

Around the Network

I have around 12000 Euro a year but I am studying. So its not my money its my parents money.

I have around 25.000$ a year right now but I'm getting a better paying dayjob and I'm getting a nice raise in my other job in the weekends!
Hopefully, I'll crawl near the 50.000$ mark sometime next year. I know it may sound like a lot for someone who basically has no education but its not really exceptional around here, not even for my age. The average salary of the folks in my high school class is around 65.000$ so I don't really have any bragging rights come our reunion next summer!

I don't have any stable job. I work here and there. Just like a prostitute.

I sometimes work for my dad's ice skating blades enterprise. He's the founder and the president so you know ;)

I started working when I was 9 years old and I stopped at like 15 years old. I was probably the richest kid in my school.

I'm still buying my stuff with the money I gathered when I was a kid. And I have a lot left.

same as darth, wat do u expect i m 12

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

12,000$ a year, very good for a student in KSA.