By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Going to Best Buy in a few hours...Which of these games should I buy?

mirror's edge and prince of persia...glad you got a good deal :D

Around the Network

Dead Rising without question.

Just ME.

PoP is boring.

wholikeswood said:
Just ME.

PoP is boring.

too late. we shall see. i thought Assasins creed 2 was really slow and thats made by ubisoft. Hopefully it is a bit more...action packed.

disolitude said:
wholikeswood said:
Just ME.

PoP is boring.

too late. we shall see. i thought Assasins creed 2 was really slow and thats made by ubisoft. Hopefully it is a bit more...action packed.

PoP is dreadfully action-anorexic.

You spend a couple of minutes getting to the focal point of a section. Then you have an inane boss fight. Then you have to retrace your steps collecting blue orbs, which basically doubles the game length just as DMC4's backtracking did.

But enjoy!

Around the Network

I loved PoP, but it is not an action packed experience. It is a game where you sit back in a comfy chair and relax, and enjoy the pretty scenery. If you want an explosive game, then there is certainly nothing better than CoD, but PoP is the kind of game that you can just relax through, there won't really be any sitting on the edge of your seat

Munkeh111 said:
I loved PoP, but it is not an action packed experience. It is a game where you sit back in a comfy chair and relax, and enjoy the pretty scenery. If you want an explosive game, then there is certainly nothing better than CoD, but PoP is the kind of game that you can just relax through, there won't really be any sitting on the edge of your seat

yeah, ill give it a fair shake and see if i like what it offers. Maybe I like it, and if i dont, 5 other games to enjoy.

I actually didnt like the MW2 single player gamplay since it was so scripted and completely stripped of any strategy. so who knows...

disolitude said:
Munkeh111 said:

yeah, ill give it a fair shake and see if i like what it offers. Maybe I like it, and if i dont, 5 other games to enjoy.

I actually didnt like the MW2 single player gamplay since it was so scripted and completely stripped of any strategy. so who knows...

But you can't argue with the fact that there were a lot of explosions, and you were sitting on the edge of your seat?

Munkeh111 said:
disolitude said:
Munkeh111 said:

But you can't argue with the fact that there were a lot of explosions, and you were sitting on the edge of your seat?

Oh totally. It was too much actually. That first level is like...WTf is going on, who is shooting at me. It gets calm after in the snow level but not for long after you blow the fuel stuff...

disolitude said:
Munkeh111 said:
disolitude said:
Munkeh111 said:

Oh totally. It was too much actually. That first level is like...WTf is going on, who is shooting at me. It gets calm after in the snow level but not for long after you blow the fuel stuff...

That snow level is probably the best CoD mission I have ever played, its so well paced and full of technology, guns and killing! The best combo!