By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Flowerworks (WiiWare) thread, plus more...

rastari said:
metacritic is noly counting 1 review so far :(

Yeah, they typically ignore a lot of small review sites. I hope we get some more reviews soon - bad review is one thing, but no reviews... sure they will come over the coming weeks!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

For today - we have launched a new video of the game, explaining how the core gameplay works. Its added as an embedded video on the first post. We'll send this around to all the sites in the coming days.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

The VGChartz interview is now up as well - find it here:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6199

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

I'll probably be buying this game soon. 1000 Wii points is a tad high though.

Chrizum said:
I'll probably be buying this game soon. 1000 Wii points is a tad high though.

I initially wanted to price this higher, as I thought the game was worth it - but I'm glad now that I didn't.

Flowerworks fits in nicely with most of the other 1000pt titles. I understand that from a consumer view that 'cheaper is better' - but in the end, its about $10US. I could blow more than that on an average day lunch...

(and I spent $100AU yesterday buying two games - Spirit Tracks & Dragon Quest Swords).

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Around the Network

How large was the team that worked on this game?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

saviorx, in the credits, it shows 8 people.

and shams, if i did break the game (oopsies) i'd have to start over i guess?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
saviorx, in the credits, it shows 8 people.

and shams, if i did break the game (oopsies) i'd have to start over i guess?

Yeah - I guess so? Since you have mastered 'Easy', see how you go playing it from the start on hard?

We are still looking into the issue - I haven't had time to really chase it through, and work out if you missed a gem - or if you just got unlucky (and found a problem we missed in our testing :<).

The dev team is primarily:

- 2 main programmers

- 2 artists

- sound/music engineer/composer

There was another programmer who helped out a lot with design/testing, another artist who helped out a little... and our business/admin manager who did a lot of playtesting for us.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

I want to get some feedback:

We are considering holding a monthly contest. The prize would be a "Free copy of every WiiWare title released in that month". There may also be some runner-up prizes (WiiPoint cards).

Does that sound like a good prize?

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Hmm, since I already bought the game my opinion might not be important, but those sound like awesome prizes to me. What kind of contest will it be?