By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the "HD Twins" should santa bring me this Christmas?

dsister44 said:
I say go for the 360. You said that you do not care for online. So you also really won't need a hard drive. It also has the exclusive GTA4 DLC, and it is going to get two Fables this gen

Why would you continue to say that it has the GTA4 DLC exclusive, after you just told him he probably wouldn't need a hard drive, lol.

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Around the Network
Vanbierk said:
dsister44 said:
I say go for the 360. You said that you do not care for online. So you also really won't need a hard drive. It also has the exclusive GTA4 DLC, and it is going to get two Fables this gen

Why would you continue to say that it has the GTA4 DLC exclusive, after you just told him he probably wouldn't need a hard drive, lol.

I don't get what you're trying to tell me, that in your mind DLC stands for Disc Loaded Content?

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

It is exclusive downloadable content, but it is also released on a disc. Everyone just calls it DLC

dsister44 said:
It is exclusive downloadable content, but it is also released on a disc. Everyone just calls it DLC

I understand that now, I apologize for not realizing there was a disc version released earlier.  However; wick here is a prospective 360 or Ps3 owner, so he may not have known that.  I was only trying to get everyone on the same page.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

lol that was funny, sorry dude but that had fail all over it

'you dont care for online' 'wont need a hard drive' so you said this THEN: 'it also has exclusive GTA4 DLC' he would need a hard drive and online to get it! 

(you said DLC not disk based) 

sorry mate but had to point it out

o someone else already pointed out your Fail

now as much as i think ps3 is amazing and has the better lineup i have to be fair to you and based on you OP i think 360 is for you as you can get fable 2 (and next year 3) theres mass effect (which i havnt played but i gather its similar to kotor) and if you like gta then youll get all the exclusive episodic content for gta4

if you want online go to 360 , if u like Fable and those Xbox Games go to 360.

If u dont care about online and Love Series like Ico / SOTC , God of War and those go to Ps3.

Btw Ps3 online is pure garbish man i have a ps3 and i hate the service is so outdated... i think is worst than Wii Online ... lool

PlaystaionGamer said:
o someone else already pointed out your Fail

Shh....or the gnomes will get you