By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This could be Sony's PS3 WAND Motion Controller

specialops787 said:
binary solo said:
Whatever it looks like it better come with sturdy wrist straps. If there's one thing Sony needs to learn from Nintendo's Wiimote it's that.

I do hope the knob end is diminished in prominence somehow.

wrist strap is only needed if you're an r-tard. i've never had a problem (though I do force other people to use them).

Don't you mean a Wii-tard?

Not trolling really, just couldn't resist the play on words.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
specialops787 said:
binary solo said:
Whatever it looks like it better come with sturdy wrist straps. If there's one thing Sony needs to learn from Nintendo's Wiimote it's that.

wrist strap is only needed if you're an r-tard. i've never had a problem (though I do force other people to use them).

Oh, binary, you're what the spanish call "el terrible"

binary solo said:

It does have a strap.

specialops787 said:
binary solo said:

When it's 35 degrees, 80% humidity and you are getting a little more involved in WSR sword duelling than you'd like to admit, you'll be glad for the wrist strap;)

theprof00 said:
binary solo said:
specialops787 said:
binary solo said:

Oh, binary, you're what the spanish call "el terrible"

Admit it, if we didn't have bad puns life would that little bit less interesting; they're a literary device we love to hate.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
hsrob said:
specialops787 said:
binary solo said:

When it's 35 degrees, 80% humidity and you are getting a little more involved in WSR sword duelling than you'd like to admit, you'll be glad for the wrist strap;)

Make it 31 degrees and make that humidity a snow storm...then MAYBE I would have a problem holding on. But only due to my hand being frozen.

Lmao. ugly.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

specialops787 said:
hsrob said:
specialops787 said:
binary solo said:

Make it 31 degrees and make that humidity a snow storm...then MAYBE I would have a problem holding on. But only due to my hand being frozen.

I have a feeling we could be talking about different degrees ;)

kitler53 said:
if those are analog nubs in the center there then i'm actually a lot more hopeful for sony's wand that i was. this would be by far the most verstial gaming option compared to the wii-mote or natal. the fact that the controller is ridiculously complicated misses the point for casuals but it opens up the possiblility of a good core game + motion.

WOW, short but awesome, very objective.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
binary solo said:

It does have a strap.

Hmmm... so the Sony dildo wand is going to come with a strap on

?