By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This could be Sony's PS3 WAND Motion Controller

Whatever it looks like it better come with sturdy wrist straps. If there's one thing Sony needs to learn from Nintendo's Wiimote it's that.

I do hope the knob end is diminished in prominence somehow.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Whatever it looks like it better come with sturdy wrist straps. If there's one thing Sony needs to learn from Nintendo's Wiimote it's that.

I do hope the knob end is diminished in prominence somehow.

wrist strap is only needed if you're an r-tard. i've never had a problem (though I do force other people to use them).

specialops787 said:
WereKitten said:
specialops787 said:

Makes sense. I completely forgot about rotations. The main thing that will make the wand better though is that ability to detect its location in space. 

I can think of many game mechanics based on the positioning, let's just hope for good games making use of its potential. Next year will be a fun one.

YOU KNOW WHAT GENIUS I JUST THOUGHT OF!?

They wouldn't need any accelerometers OR gyroscopes if each controller had TWO balls!

lol we're getting into phallic territory now!

The pics finally appeared, and I am fairly certain I saw this concept ages ago, and I think it is horrible. That ball is far too big, though I like the idea of them coming together into 1 controller

theprof00 said:
specialops787 said:
WereKitten said:
specialops787 said:

Makes sense. I completely forgot about rotations. The main thing that will make the wand better though is that ability to detect its location in space. 

I can think of many game mechanics based on the positioning, let's just hope for good games making use of its potential. Next year will be a fun one.

They wouldn't need any accelerometers OR gyroscopes if each controller had TWO balls!

Note to others, do NOT google search phallic unless you want to see some interesting tomatoes.

Around the Network
specialops787 said:
theprof00 said:
specialops787 said:
WereKitten said:
specialops787 said:

Note to others, do NOT google search phallic unless you want to see some interesting tomatoes.

those were some really amazing vegetables

I really hope they dont have the balls on the end.

ps wand. Best video game dildo of all time?

not flaming, i have a ps3 and my girlfriend....well...you know

dsister44 said:
I just looks ugly. And I hated those analog sticks with the PSP. Ewww!

Don't think so low of yourself rofl

Both the OP pictures and the official ones, with those big red noses on the tip shout out loud "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!